Tuesday, August 31, 2010

RE: Thank you for your grant application

Dear Begzsuren Jamsranjav,

Thank you again for your prompt reply here.
Luckily we managed to finish this without further actions from your side here.

We processed with application.
Thank you!
Marija

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 3:31 AM
To: Marija Ralic
Subject: Re: Thank you for your grant application

Dear Marija Ralic,

>>> Thank you for your new message. Please, read at below:

----- Original Message ----
Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 6:22:21 PM
Subject: RE: Thank you for your grant application

Dear Begzsuren Jamsranjav,

Thank you for your prompt reply here.
I just increased number of licenses to 11, since you have 11 PCs.

>>> This is good.

And very important note - I cannot see that you have pressed submit button - which is very important as a first step in approvals.

>>> Can you send me a special link?

Pls go again into the request and submit the application.
If you cannot preview and have some issue, pls do not hesitate to contacting me again.

>>> I logged to the page using my email, password and your invitation
>>>code to http://microsoft.cybergrants.com/up/umbrella/partner
>>> Then I see

Submitted Applications
Action: Project Title Application Date Application Amount View Licensed software for library service 08/18/10 $14,523.00
>>> What I should do, which link I can use to submit the application?
>>> Thank you for your advise and support,


Best,
Marija


>>> Sincerely Yours,
>>> J.Begzsuren


-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 3:26 AM
To: Marija Ralic
Subject: Re: Thank you for your grant application

Dear Marija Ralic,

Thank you for your calling to me to clarify our request.

Yesterday evening, I said, maybe I can add more software till 5.
But, now I made our decision, please, you can add more copies /or license/ of our requested 3 software.  You know we have 11 desktops and 1 server for public usage.

Thank you again for you understanding and support work,
Sincerely Yours, J.Begzsuren

----- Original Message ----
Sent: Thu, August 19, 2010 11:15:01 AM
Subject: Thank you for your grant application

Ulaanbaatar Public Library
Project Title
:  Licensed software for library service

Request ID:  4564792

Thank you for submitting your request to Microsoft.  Your application will be evaluated based on our contribution guidelines and focus areas.

I am the manager assigned to evaluate your request.  Please address future questions regarding your application to me at:

Marija Ralic at t-marali [et] microsoft.com

Thank you for your interest in partnering with us to build and strengthen our community.

Regards,

Marija Ralic
Community Affairs Coordinator CEE

No comments:

Post a Comment